If you’re planning a charity challenge or corporate event for a team of work mates or group of friends, why not climb Snowdon – the highest mountain in Wales?
MountainXperience guides hundreds of excited walkers to the summit of Snowdon every year. Our friendly and helpful office team will chat to you in advance and help with local logistics and route choices while qualified and experienced Snowdon guides will keep you safe on the day.
Whether it’s a small group of friends raising money for a local charity or an office team of 100 looking for an awesome adventure, we’ll help organise your Climb Snowdon adventure.
Why Climb Snowdon?
- At 1085m (3560ft), it’s the highest mountain in Wales. In fact, it’s the highest mountain in the United Kingdom south of the Scottish Highlands.
- It’s achievable by most. Well over half a million people each year climb Snowdon and with the right support from our professional Snowdon mountain guides, even a novice walker can reach the summit.
- It’s the most accessible mountain in the country. Located in North Wales and with excellent road network connections, it’s only a few hours drive for much of the UK’s population. Numerous car parks around the mountain and a regular Park & Ride service for extra capacity help even more.
- Snowdon has the best public transport connections of any British mountain. You can take a direct train from central London to nearby Bangor (around three hours) then a regular, local bus to Llanberis (less than an hour) and start walking!
Why Climb Snowdon with MountainXperience?
- We guide hundreds of amateur walkers safely to the summit of Snowdon each year.
- Over a decade of large event logistics makes us your ideal partner.
- All our Climb Snowdon adventures are risk assessed and verified by our in-house technical advisor.
- We only use qualified and experienced, local mountain guides. Many of our team are also volunteer wardens for the National Park or members of local mountain rescue teams.
- Our Snowdon mountain guides are in constant radio communication with each other to ensure safety of large groups.
- We’re trusted by hundreds of verified reviews.
Who are our mountain guides?
- Our Snowdon mountain guides are hand-picked to ensure they’re perfect to represent our business. We only work with trusted colleagues who we feel sure can keep you safe and entertain you on the mountain.
- All our guides hold the nationally recognised Mountain Leader qualification as a minimum. This is the industry leading qualification for leading groups in the UK’s mountains. Candidates must amass a large number of ‘Quality Mountain Days’ before attending a six-day training course and passing a further five-day assessment. No easy achievement!
- Safety on the mountain is essential and all our mountain guides must attend a two-day, outdoor first aid course every three years.
- Each is covered by £5m public liability insurance.
Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you climb Snowdon.